Here I a going to provide actions you can take to successfully use Instagram to drive customers and revenue.
what is Instagram ?
- It is a photo and video sharing social channel that was launched in 2010.
- It’s now owned by Facebook.
- You can run apps and share content to Instagram within your Facebook business account via Creator Studio, it’s the fourth most downloaded app from 2010 to 2019,
Why Instagram ?
- 1 billion people use Instagram, every month.
- 500 million people use Instagram Stories every single day.
- 63% of users, log in at least once per day.
- 200 million Instagram users, visit at least one business profile daily and one third of the most viewed stories are from businesses.
Here’s a quote from Gary Vee “It had taken 30 years before 50 million people get access to videos. It took television 13 years to earn an audience of that size. It took Instagram, a year and a half.” This sums up Instagram’s incredible growth and popularity.
Instagram is ideal for Businesses and Creators. Businesses that want to generate awareness, drive engagement, find and nurture leads, and even make sales. Creators that want to promote their personal brand. This is best for solopreneurs, bloggers, photographers, etc. So if you are using a personal profile for your businesses create or switch to a Business or creator profile.
Benefits of Business profile
- Get access to Instagram insights.
- Get contact information options to display on your profile. (So this is great you can decide how you want your audience to contact you and display those buttons. )
- Connect your business profile to Facebook’s Creator Studio. (for easy scheduling and posting.)
- Shoppable features (and stories for physical product businesses. )
- Instagram Ads.
If your business primarily sells physical products, you can get approval from Instagram.
To add shoppable features to your feed post, and your stories to make sales, you have cashed out money.
Strategy that fit in with the customer value journey
- Generate awareness for your Business, contents, offers
- Drive engagement
- Get Subscribers
- Gain Advocates or Promoters
You can even get subscribers, you can run campaigns, drive your lead magnets. You can even use your strategic posts organically to drive interest in your subscription. And gain advocates that are happy customers to share your bread with their friends and followers. Instagram can be one of your most valuable marketing channel
- Establish a consistent brand voice.
- Optimize your profile.
- Create content that is relevant and valuable to your target audiences.
- Create a posting schedule and stick with it
- Use relevant hashtags
Your channel efforts will go nowhere If the content doesn’t fit with your audience. Many businesses, go all on a channel for a while, when content becomes too much and they just stop posting, That’s not a good strategy.
Use relevant hashtags. Adding at least one hashtag to your Instagram posts is going to increase the engagement by nearly 13%,