- 1 Introduction
- 2 Free Digital Marketing Courses
- 2.1 Digital Deepak Internship Program
- 2.2 SEMRush Academy
- 2.3 Copyblogger
- 2.4 Quicksprout
- 2.5 PPC University from Wordstream
- 2.6 Hubspot Academy’s Inbound Marketing Free Certification Course
- 2.7 Diploma in E-Business from Alison
- 2.8 Free Digital Marketing Course in Hindi at learnvern.com
- 2.9 Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google
- 2.10 Facebook Blueprint
- 2.11 Linkedin Learning
- 3 Conclusion
Here I am going to talk about some high-quality free digital marketing courses which you can take online sitting in your home.
But before that let’s see why we need to take digital marketing courses in the first place
The digital marketing sector is booming. In 2020, India has around 700 million internet users, and the numbers are expected to grow to over 970 million users by 2025. This shows how the market is growing and how it is going to grow in the next few years.
So there is a huge opportunity in digital marketing and many people today are looking towards careers in digital marketing.
If you look for digital marketing education then you are going to be overwhelmed since there are many courses offered by Digital Marketing professionals, companies, institutes, and universities that are offline as well as online.
The courses which are offered by Institutes and Universities cost somewhere between ₹ 60k to ₹ 1.5L.
But are they really worth that huge cost except that they are offered by big universities or Institutes? I really wonder about it.
On top of that with a plethora of courses without any practical guidance, learning about different aspects of Digital Marketing may get very confusing. Due to that, I prefer free digital marketing courses from renowned professionals and social media companies.
If you are looking for an online free digital marketing course and are not sure how to start then this article is for you.
I am going to provide details of some wonderful free online digital marketing courses which are offered by digital marketing industry experts or reputed social media and digital marketing companies.
These digital marketing courses are free (no fee charged) or free in some other way in spite of being charged a fee.
Free Digital Marketing Courses
Digital Deepak Internship Program
In my list of free digital marketing courses, the first course which I feel is free (despite being charged a fee) and should be taken if you are about to start your digital marketing journey is the Digital Deepak Internship program.
This internship program is created by Deepak Kanakaraju who is a well-established digital marketing professional in India and a sort of influencer in the digital marketing space.
Main highlights :
- It’s a 12 week online course.
- Amount of fee charged is returned in form of cashbacks after completion of assignments (that’s why I call it free). You can get more (than the fee paid) if you rank under hundred in the final exam.
- Online course with high quality video tutorials created by Deepak himself. He dives deeper in theory via video lessons and provides good practical experience with assignment tasks.
- Q&A sessions for doubt clearing.
- Certificate after successful completion of course
You can apply for the internship program if you are serious about learning digital marketing with an industry expert.
There are lots of free digital marketing courses at SEMRush Academy which are for beginners as well as advanced learners. Their courses take 1-5 hours to complete. You can learn about topics such as keyword search, SEO fundamentals, mobile SEO, backlink management, the SEMrush SEO toolkit, and many more.
- SEMRush courses are divided into small, easy-to-digest learning modules.
- You can participate in video lessons, readings, and quizzes to learn the material
- After course completion you can take a MCQ based test to earn a certificate.
Copyblogger has a wealth of information useful to any marketer or content creator. They provide know-how for virtually everything you might want to know in relation to content.
The course Internet Marketing for Smart People offered by Copyblogger is systematic, easy to understand and implement effective online marketing.
- Course is in form of email series
- You will receive eBooks and access to several resources on how to use the power of the written word to influence your audience.
QuickSprout is a free online resource for newcomers and experienced digital marketers. It provides in-depth guides for building websites, blogs, eCommerce, successful marketing campaigns, and many other topics.
- Lessons use written explanations, infographics, screenshots, GIFs, and suggestions for further reading
- The Beginners Guide to Online Marketing on Quicksprout is a course which contains 13 guides to help you master every aspect of digital marketing.
- Learn at your own pace.
PPC University from Wordstream
PPC University is a free online learning platform created by Wordstream. Their main focus is on PPC. PPC, also known as pay-per-click marketing or paid search marketing, is a complex task.
You’ll get to learn the basics of paid search as well as more advanced PPC strategies, all in an easy-to-learn format.
- Google Ads training organized into three courses for beginners to advance users.
- Access to a number of webinars and white papers to enhance digital marketing education.
- Learn at your own pace.
Hubspot Academy’s Inbound Marketing Free Certification Course
Hubspot Academy’s Inbound Marketing Course is a four-hour industry-recognized program meant for digital marketers who want to specialize in inbound marketing.
Inbound marketing techniques range from content creation to social promotion including converting and nurturing leads and much more.
Main Highlights :
- Get Certified in Inbound Marketing free of cost.
- Industry recognised certificate.
- Course includes 8 lessons, 34 videos and 8 quizzes.
Diploma in E-Business from Alison
Alison is one of the world’s largest free learning platforms for education. It is the first massive online open course (MOOC) platform on the web.
“It is a for-profit social enterprise dedicated to making it possible for anyone, to study anything, anywhere, at any time, for free online, at any subject level”, this line very well describes Alison which I got from their website.
- You’ll learn how to use Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Adsense and Google webmaster to implement your marketing strategy.
- After course completion you will receive a Learner Achievement Verification Report.
- Diploma certificate can be downloaded. In case of physical certificate you need to buy from Alison Shop.
Free Digital Marketing Course in Hindi at learnvern.com
You can learn free digital marketing in Hindi on learnvern.com. This website is created by a passionate group of Professionals, Educators, and Technology geeks who want to share knowledge with others, and that too is free of cost.
This course includes all the major topics like Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adwords, Analytics, Video Marketing, and more.
Main Highlights :
- Free Digital Marketing course in Hindi.
- Most of the Digital Marketing topics are covered.
- You can obtain a SkillIndia certificate for a nominal fee of Rs 499.
- Certificate is issued by the National Skill Development Corporation.
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google
Google’s free online digital marketing course, covers all aspects of digital marketing for beginners as well as intermediate users and provides certification.
It is a 40-hour free online course in digital marketing that features 26 modules and can be completed at your own pace. Each module consists of many lessons that include text, video, and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Certification from Google, an ideal way to get your profile noticed.
- Learning at your own pace with unlimited access to the course.
- Packed full of practical exercises and real-world examples.
Facebook Blueprint is a free digital marketing resource online that teaches you to use Facebook for digital marketing. You can select courses that teach a wide range of digital marketing skills.
Some of the courses are managing your company’s WhatsApp account, creating ads on Facebook, etc.
- Courses include readings, short videos, and step-by-step instructions for implementing a specific marketing strategy.
- Courses take 5 -30 mins to complete.
Linkedin provides one month of free access to its courses at Linkedin Learning. You can use this time to learn digital marketing.
The digital marketing learning path Become a digital marketing specialist on LinkedIn covers all the main topics of digital marketing and it has around 21 hours of content to watch and learn.
- Course from Linkedin, ensures its good quality.
- Good learning platform, where you can take notes and ask questions during the course.
- You get to practice with hands-on training in Google Analytics and Ads.
- Certificate of completion after the course is complete.
The list of online free digital marketing courses I have mentioned above are the best ones and I have put them in a certain order. First I have mentioned the Digital Deepak Internship program which I feel is the best course to start with.
Then there are courses that are from specific digital marketing companies which are of very good quality but revolve around their specific tools.
Then there are free digital marketing courses from some social media companies like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn which provide basics of digital marketing and also stuff related to their platform like running ads on their platform, etc.
If you are looking for some similar articles on digital marketing-related concepts and ideas then visit the basics of digital Marketing, ways to make money in digital marketing, wordpress seo plugins.